Ofcet 6.50, designed by the successful Etienne Bertrand, An innovative mini in Series, Leader in it’s category, Winner of the Mini Transat 2015.
Hull length: 6,50 m Hull width: 2,98 m Draft: 1,60 m Air draft: 11 m Weight: less than 1000 kg (with liferaft and batteries)
Mast : 2 large spreader levels and chainplate Boom with option vang rail circular main sail
Mainsail: 24 m2 / 3 reefs Solent jib: 17,50 m2 / 2 reefs Gennaker: 23,50 m2 Spinnaker maxi : 75 m2 / 0.75 oz Spinnaker medium : 57 m2 / 0.90 Spinnaker code 5 : 38 m2 / 1.30 oz Storm jib: 4,50 m2 / 1 reef
Twenty boats have been built since 2014.
The OFCET 6.50 is therefore a real success, recognised by the specialised press. This confirms the project relevance and the qualities of construction and navigation of the boat.
OFCET 6.50 PALMARES:
– Mini Transat Îles de Guadeloupe 2015 : Ian Lipinski and Julien Pulvé arrive 1st and 2nd at the general ranking
– Transgascogne 2015 : 1st and 2nd at the solo ranking
– Mini Fastnet 2014 : 2nd
– Trophée Marie-Agnès Péron 2014 : 2nd
– Les Sables-Les Açores 2014 (24-stop in A Coruña) : 22nd
– Les Açores-Les Sables 2014 : 1st in serie
– Les Açores-Les Sables 2014 : 3rd in real time